Bright eyeshadows can make you standout in the crowd and can bring out a dazzling look you never thought would be possible from your dull eyes. The only struggle probably is on how to not look creepy as in many bright eyed horror characters or look funny as in clowns and that’s what this video is all about – how to wear bright eyeshadows and look glamorous at it.
This one will just be real quick and if you’ve been doing this for long, this sure will be an easy one. See the tutorial with the video below and try it for yourself too!
You can find some of the products used in the video through the link(s) below:
- Laura Mercier Smooth Finish Flawless Fluide, Cashew
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz-Soft Brown
- Maybelline New York Fit Me! Concealer
- MAC Glitter and Ice Paint Pot
- Estee Lauder Pure Color Instant Intense Eyeshadow Trio
- Too Faced Mascara
- Loreal Glam Bronze Eau De Soleil
- Essence Nude Lipliner