Secret doors and passages have always been fascinating and the bookcase type probably is the most famous of those secret doors. You probably only saw one in movies and if you thought it’s something that’s rare or difficult to construct, then this video will teach you how to do it yourself.
There’s no better way to create something secret than to actually make it yourself than to pay someone else to do it. This is a fast forwarded tutorial and not a detailed one but if you love DIYs and woodworking, then this will surely be an excellent watch.
You can find a few of the products and tools used in the video through the links below:
- Kreg R3 Jr. Pocket Hole Jig System
- DEWALT DW745 10-Inch Compact Job-Site Table Saw
- DEWALT DW715 15-Amp 12-Inch Single-Bevel Compound Miter Saw
- Skil 13 Amp 7-1/4-Inch Circular Saw Kit
- SOSS Mortise Mount Invisible Hinge with 4 Holes
- Stanley National Hardware CD1261 Automatic Gate Latch
- Tool Time Gate Latch Cable Pull
- Grizzly G8165 5-Inch Heavy-Duty Fixed Caster