Makeup is art and one can perfectly conceal an acne without the need of tons of foundation. And the answer? It’s just all about color correction, and this video will show you how exactly it’s done.
The end-result is just amazing and flawless, and will surely bring out the confidence of those that are conscious about their acne. Whether it’s severe or not, worry no more as this works for both concealing a single acne or a lot of them.
See how you can do it yourself with the video below. Have fun and enjoy!
Where To Find Products Used:
If you wish to know the exact product brands used in the video tutorial alongside the place where you can buy them, then the links below are the ones you’re looking for:
- Charlotte’s Magic Cream – hydrates face before application of makeup
- MAKE UP FOR EVER #1 Mattifying Primer – helps makeup last long
- BECCA Colour Corrector: Pistachio and Peach
- MAKE UP FOR EVER Mat Velvet Foundation
- BECCA Coverage Concealing Crème (Banana)
- Laura Mercier Loose Translucent Powder
- MAKE UP FOR EVER Powder Foundation #117
- Sephora Sun Disk Bronzing Powder
- MAC Mineralize Blush (Warm Soul)
- BECCA Highlighter (Champagne Pop)